Sunday 15 April 2012

Skyrim DLC?

A few hours ago Bethesda posted this image via their official Twitter account. The caption simply read "Tomorrow".

But what does it all mean? As you can imagine, Twitter and the rest of the gaming community have gone berserk since this release and all kinds of speculation is underway. Some say it could be news on upcoming titles like Dishonored and Fallout 4. Others believe it gives a clue on Skyrim's first installment of DLC.

I personally believe the latter, but like everyone else, I presume we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.



Update: Despite the distinctly Nord-esque looking fellow in the teaser image, this was actually a shot of upcoming Bethesda title, Dishonored. View the debut trailer here:

2 comments:

  1. Dishonored apparently. Not seen the trailer yet though. Did look a bit Skyrim-y though didn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, probably for the best as I have yet to get off the fence and join the Imperials or the Stormcloaks lol I've spent so long exploring Skyrim, I think it's about time I knuckle down and try to finish the main quest!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...