Sunday 6 May 2012

Skyrim - Dawnguard

Bethesda has officially revealed the name of the first piece of DLC for Skyrim. An image posted on  Bethesda's blog, states that the new DLC will be titled "Dawnguard" and will launch on Xbox 360 this summer.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim - Dawnguard (Credit Bethesda)
Bethesda also announced, the Skyrim DLC will be an Xbox 360 exclusive for at least 30 days. 

No other information has been revealed on upcoming expansion but with E3 just a few weeks away, you can be sure that Dawnguard will make an appearance. Rude not to, right?

In other news, Skyrim's Kinect integration is now live (see the video below). If you haven't had a chance to try it yet, it's well worth a look. There's nothing quite like shouting random Dovahkiin words at the tv when under attack. My neighbours must hate it! FUS RO DAH!!

5 comments:

  1. Being a sedentary old person I never imagined Kinnect would ever be part of my gaming experience, but now... the voice controls are just so... well.. cool!! :)

    And it also looks like I will have to invest in some thicker curtains for the Summer!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for the inclusion in your new links list, chuffed I is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I've not got round to getting the latest update yet! Must stop playing Witcher 2....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Witcher is a bit moreish! Need to try and get to the end of Skyrim before the DLC hits though, otherwise I may get a bit snowed under (excuse the pun!).

    Btw, you're both welcome for the mentions. Your blogs are a staple in my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't played since morrowind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...